Gamemax RGB series power supply offers “Value and Performance” scheme. The most suitable cost/performance ratio is the best choice for system builder. 12V CPU power and modern PCIe 6+2pin connectors are ready for high-end gaming system. Fully electrical protection and official safety are also the quality promise by Gamemax.
Compatible with ATX12V 2.3 &2.4.
High-end SECC black coating casing.
High-Efficiency – 90+
Low Noise 14cm RGB Fan with intelligent fan speed control.
Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
High-end VGA card support with modern PCIe 6+2pin connector.
Powerful single +12V rails offer stable DC output and support high-end graphic card and PC system.
Long cable length at least 500mm supports high-end case with “Bottom”PSU position.
Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
Green power design that meets ErP requirements.
Low ripple noise.
OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP electrical protection included.
RGB Modes operation instructions:
1. with memory function, turn on power supply again; the initial state is as same as the state of power off;
2. Press RGB controller switch successively, the lights change to be white, blue, yellow, red, green, blue green, purple, breathing lights and color mix mode in turn;
3. Breathing lights mode: make the lights bright gradually in two seconds, make the lights dim gradually in two seconds, play cycle from white color to purple color.
4. Color mix mode: the lights change from white to purple color in turn and keep 0.5S at peak of each color; it takes 4S between the two colors
5. In any mode, press the RGB controller switch for three seconds, the lights go out.