GM 600G Platinum
GameMax Semi-Modular Series is a semi-Modular PSU with a compact and quiet engineering, with semi-modular cables for easy maintenance, allowing you to only connect cables that your system needs. Fewer cables allows it to be tidy and better airflow inside your case. High 80 Plus Platinum efficiency, reduced ripple and electrical instabilities and better efficiency and protection gives the user durability and total confidence in your next system build. 100% new Generation CPUs Ready!
- PSU Type： ATX
- Cabling： Semi-Modular
- Efficiency： 92+ Platinum
GameMax's Semi-Modular Series are Semi-Modular PSU with a compact and quiet engineering. semi-modular cables for easy maintenance, that allows you to only connect cables that your system needs. Fewer cables mean less mess and better airflow inside your case. And high 80 PLUS efficiency, reduced ripple and electrical instabilities, and better efficiency and protection Durability and total confidence in your next system build. 100% 10th Generation CPUs Ready!
· Compatible with ATX12V 2.3x
· Modular Cable w/ Black Sleeving to reduce the cable mess inside your chassis and improves the air flow of your system. (Only for modular cable models).
· High-Efficiency – 92+ Certified.
· Low Noise 14cm Fan with intelligent fan speed control
· Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
· Built in next generation 6+2 pin PCI-Express graphic card connector.
· Powerful dual +12V rails offer stable DC output and support high-end graphic card and PC system.
· Long cable length at least 500mm supports high-end case with Bottom’s position.
· Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9
· Green power design that meets ERP requirements.
· Low ripple noise.
· OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP electrical protection included.
· Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, FCC, GOST, CB，EAC .
Over Voltage Protection
· The +5V/+12V/+3.3V DC output are protected against the over voltage condition. Maximum value can't be over 6.5V at 5V terminal and 15.5V at 12V, 4.3V at 3.3V
Over Power Protection
· The power supply will be shutdown and latch off when output power is 110%~150%.
Under voltage protection
· In an under voltage fault occurs, the supply will latch all DC outputs in o a shutdown state when +12V,+5V & +3.3V outputs under 60% of it's maximum value.
Short Circuit Protection
· Short circuit placed on +5V,+12V,+3.3V,-12V will latch off. +5VSB will auto-recovery.
· Current protection should be designed to limit the current to operate within safe operating conditions.
AC Input and DC Output Specification GM-600G (600W)
|AC Input||100-240VAC 10-5A 60-50Hz|
|Min. Output Current||0.5A||0.5A||0.5A||0.5A||0A||0.1A|
|Max. Output Current||20A||20A||24A||24A||0.5A||2.5A|
|Max. Combined Wattage||100W||550W||6W||12.5W|
|Total Continuous Wattage||600W|
Output Voltage Regulation
Efficiency versus Load
DC Output Ripple & Noise
|Parameter||Ripple + Noise||Units|